ClearFocus Technologies champions anti-racist and humanitarian actions. We believe that giving back starts with fair treatment of our employees and collective action to aid our community. Not only do we encourage employees to donate and serve on their own time, but we also provide opportunities to serve together as a company. ClearFocus cares about creating a better future for everyone.
As a company, we proudly support the following organizations:
- CyberPatriot Program: ClearFocus Technologies is proud to provide financial support to the CyberPatriot program as a CyberPartner sponsor. ClearFocus employees also serve as mentors to teams competing in the National Youth Cyber Defense Competition. ClearFocus will also be providing support for mentored teams by providing team T-shirts and feeding the kids during their six-hour competitions.
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund: ClearFocus is proud to provide financial support the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc. (LDF). LDF is America’s premier legal organization fighting for racial justice and seeks structural changes to expand democracy, eliminate disparities and achieve racial justice.
- FACETS: ClearFocus is proud financial contributor to FACETS, an organization that helps Fairfax County individuals, parents and their children fight the effects of poverty. FACETS seeks to engage and educate the community by providing long-term solutions and resources to break the cycle of poverty for our neighbors in need.
- Loudoun Hunger Relief: ClearFocus is proud to financially support Loudoun Hunger Relief (LHR). LHR provides food for Loudoun County residents in need. They supply food for three meals a day for three days for each family member. Families can use this service twice a month.
- Back2School Drive: ClearFocus is proud to financially support Northern Virginia Family Service’s annual Back2School drive. This drive provides new backpacks and school supplies to underprivileged students in the northern Virginia area before each new school year.